We are seeking team members who have this distinct attitude and work ethic:
- I promise to work hard and work smart.
- I will tell you no stories; give you no excuses or cause drama of any kind.
- I will not demonstrate tardiness, laziness, poor quality workmanship or an "I don't care" attitude.
- My word is my bond.
- My experiences and capabilities will take your company to the next level and beyond.
- I will improve your profits, efficiency, and reputation.
- I will do my job to the best of my abilities guarantee your satisfaction with my performance.
The following positions are currently available:
Brady Sullivan Properties is seeking a dynamic, high-energy, self- starter to fill a Marketing position. If you have a great desire to be successful in a fast paced, professional environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
This is a visible, hands-on role which is responsible for planning, developing and executing strategic plans to promote our properties. The ideal candidate can exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness, think outside of the box, efficiently work under pressure, meet deadlines and remain flexible when plans change.
- SEO – experienced with developing a web site, maintenance and web site optimization
- Assists in developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Creating Brochures
- Create and Publish ads on Craigslist’s for residential leasing
- Create and produce customized property information materials
- Participating in and coordinating of Marketing initiatives and events, some evening events required
- Post Card mailings
- Other Administrative duties
- Creates and maintains a marketing calendar
- Expertise in MS Word and Outlook
- Adobe InDesign a must
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Competitive Wage
- Life, Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- 401(k) With Employer Match
Please send cover letter, resume, contact information for three professional references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Senior Architectural Designer/Drafter
Brady Sullivan Properties is a thriving real estate development corporation, with work ranging from New England to Florida. The development firm holds a sizable share of both the commercial and residential real estate markets in New England, as well as owning and managing a diverse portfolio of over four million square feet of mill, office and industrial space.
We are seeking a Senior Architectural Designer/Drafter with strong Revit production abilities to join our in-house architecture team. The ideal candidates will have 5+ years of architectural construction drawing experience & knowledge in all phases of project execution including Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Drawings and Construction Administration.
Many of the projects our architecture department undertakes Historic Mill conversions. The preferred candidate will have experience with mixed-use, multi-family, historic preservation, adaptive reuse, and high-rise buildings. Candidates with architecture degree and strong construction drawing background are preferred.
Ability to work in a small architecture environment where being involved in a project from inception through completion is the norm. Ability to work closely with the Lead Architect as well as the Development and Construction Management sides of the firm is important.
- Proficient computer skills (Revit, MSWord, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong abilities to draft construction documents in Revit
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven listening and follow-through skills
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines
- Self-starter/motivated, reliable and have an excellent work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-paced environment
- Is comfortable navigating the code book, if necessary
- Ability to accurately design and draft architectural construction details
- Can focus on quality, budget, and schedule simultaneously
- Honesty and integrity of the highest quality
- Good common sense and good judgment in decision making
We offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package including paid vacation time, company-paid employee health, dental, disability income protection, and basic life insurance. We also offer participation in our 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, names and contact information for 3 professional references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Leasing Associate – Rhode Island
Brady Sullivan is seeking an experienced and dedicated leasing professional to join our company. The leasing associate's primary responsibility is the performance of all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs and lease renewals.
- Responsible for the leasing process from introduction to the actual occupancy of the resident
- Interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, answering phones, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in paperwork and procedures
- Is responsible for developing and implementing a leasing plan to attract new residents and retain current residents
- Performs all of the above in accordance with applicable laws and company policies
- Assist with company's on-going relationship with the residents throughout their tenancy
- Provides information about the property to the prospective resident and schedules visits to the property
- Responsible for leasing apartments at an acceptable determined percent of total prospects
- Greet visitors and determines if the property meets client's needs
- Effectively explains all lease and property polices to new and current residents
- Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident moves
- Effectively communicates changes in unit leased status to Maintenance Department
- Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expirations, square footage
- Understand and complies with state landlord-tenant Fair housing laws and standards
- Inspects all vacant units on regular basis to ensure they are ready to show to prospective residents
- Knowledge of all office equipment (i.e., fax, computer, telephone, email, copier, etc.)
- Leasing residential real estate/sales experience is a must
- Must be familiar with all applications of Microsoft Office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy (criminal background will be checked)
- Friendly, reliable, hardworking and honest
- Drug free
- Must be fluent in written and oral English
- Weekends Required
This position offers a competitive salary. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid vacation time and 401k with employer match.
Please send cover letter, resume, contact information for three professional references and salary requirements to email@example.com