We are seeking team members who have this distinct attitude and work ethic:
- I promise to work hard and work smart.
- I will tell you no stories; give you no excuses or cause drama of any kind.
- I will not demonstrate tardiness, laziness, poor quality workmanship or an "I don't care" attitude.
- My word is my bond.
- My experiences and capabilities will take your company to the next level and beyond.
- I will improve your profits, efficiency, and reputation.
- I will do my job to the best of my abilities guarantee your satisfaction with my performance.
The following positions are currently available:
Residential Leasing Associate – Rhode Island
Brady Sullivan is seeking an experienced and dedicated leasing professional to join our company. The leasing associate's primary responsibility is the performance of all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs and lease renewals.
- Responsible for the leasing process from introduction to the actual occupancy of the resident
- Interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, answering phones, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in paperwork and procedures
- Is responsible for developing and implementing a leasing plan to attract new residents and retain current residents
- Performs all of the above in accordance with applicable laws and company policies
- Assist with company's on-going relationship with the residents throughout their tenancy
- Provides information about the property to the prospective resident and schedules visits to the property
- Responsible for leasing apartments at an acceptable determined percent of total prospects
- Greet visitors and determines if the property meets client's needs
- Effectively explains all lease and property polices to new and current residents
- Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident moves
- Effectively communicates changes in unit leased status to Maintenance Department
- Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expirations, square footage
- Understand and complies with state landlord-tenant Fair housing laws and standards
- Inspects all vacant units on regular basis to ensure they are ready to show to prospective residents
- Knowledge of all office equipment (i.e., fax, computer, telephone, email, copier, etc.)
- Leasing residential real estate/sales experience is a must
- Must be familiar with all applications of Microsoft Office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy (criminal background will be checked)
- Friendly, reliable, hardworking and honest
- Drug free
- Must be fluent in written and oral English
- Weekends Required
This position offers a competitive salary. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance, paid vacation time and 401k with employer match.
Please send cover letter, resume, contact information for three professional references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org