146-150 Main Street
146-150 Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060Nashua, NH 03060
+/- 18,062 SF
Brady Sullivan is pleased to present the availability of 146-150 Main Street, Nashua, NH. This office building is one of Nashua's most recognized landmark properties. The building offers a polished corporate image and features period architecture with elegant lobby, vaulted ceilings and oversized windows. There is
elevator access. There are 18 off-street parking spaces in the back lot.
Located in the heart of downtown Nashua, 146-150 Main Street is situated on the corner of Main and Temple Street and is within walking distance to all downtown amenities. The property is less than 2 miles from the F.E. Everett Turnpike and approximately 10 minutes from the Massachusetts border. The building is available for sale at $1,750,000.
Known as the "Gate City", Nashua is New Hampshire's second largest city and borders Massachusetts. Twice ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places to Live, Nashua offers a great quality of life with its culture, diversity, community involvement, innovation and opportunity.
- Beautiful landmark building
- Offers professional image
- Three-stories with elevator access
- Off-street parking in back lot
- Prominent downtown location with excellent visibility
- Two blocks from the Broad Street Parkway
- Public transportation just steps away
- Less than 2 miles from the F.E. Everett Turnpike
- Fine dining restaurants and bistros within walking distance
- Immediate vicinity of galleries, boutiques and specialty stores
- City of Nashua features downtown events year round
- Short distance to Holman Stadium and Greeley Park
Full Brokerage Fee to Procuring Broker
* The information provided herein, while not guaranteed, is secured from sources we believe to be authoritative. All data is subject to change of price, error, or omissions, other conditions or withdrawal without notice.