15 Trafalgar Square
15 Trafalgar Square, Nashua, NH 03063Nashua, NH 03063
36,706 Square Feet (Sub-dividable)
Brady Sullivan Properties is pleased to announce its newest acquisition in Nashua, NH. Located in the highly desirable Trafalgar Square Office Park, 15 Trafalgar Square is a premier two-story Class A Office Building with an exceptionally convenient location and an unmatched array of area amenities.
15 Trafalgar Square is located immediately off of Exit 8 on the F.E. Everett Turnpike/Route 3. Less than 8 miles from the Massachusetts border, the 36,706 SF building is within a 2 minute drive to restaurants, day care centers, healthcare and fitness services, financial institutions and an abundance of retail services. The Nashua Airport and vibrant Downtown Nashua are both moments away. The Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is within a 20 minute drive, with the new Airport Access Exit inside of 10 miles from Trafalgar Square Office Park.
- 36,706 SF Building Area
- Building Class: A
- Year Built: 1987
- 2 Stories
- +/- 2.75 Acre Lot
- Park Industrial (PI) Zoning
- Steel & Masonry Construction w/ Red Brick Exterior
- Mechanically Fastened TPO Roof System (White Roof) Installed in 2008
- Predominantly 10' ceiling height throughout
- Direct fluorescent and incandescent lighting
- Municipal Water/Sewer
- Single-stage Water Source Heat Pump System
- Wet Sprinkler System
- One 2,500 lb. Capacity Passenger Elevator
- Newly-renovated Atrium Lobby
- Comcast Broadband High-Speed Internet Service
- 5 Major Hotels in the Immediate Area
- 30+ Restaurants and Fast Food Establishments nearby, including many within walking distance
- Medical services nearby include the new five-story, 140,000 SF "Green" Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (less than 0.3 mi).
- Close proximity to Park and Ride lot with convenient bus service from Boston Express and Nashua Transit System.
Full Brokerage Fee to Procuring Broker
* The information provided herein, while not guaranteed, is secured from sources we believe to be authoritative. All data is subject to change of price, error, or omissions, other conditions or withdrawal without notice.