410 Amherst Street
410 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH 03063Nashua, NH 03063
+/- 70,000 Square Feet (Sub-dividable)
Brady Sullivan Properties is pleased to announce its newest acquisition in Nashua, NH. 410 Amherst Street in the desirable and exceptionally positioned Birch Pond Office Park boasts excellent visibility from Amherst Street/Route 101A and a beautifully landscaped campus setting.
410 Amherst Street is located immediately off of Exit 8 on the F.E. Everett Turnpike/Route 3. Less than 8 miles from the Massachusetts border, the 3-story Class A Office Building is within a 2 minute drive of restaurants, day care centers, healthcare and fitness services, financial institutions and an abundance of retail services. The Nashua Airport and vibrant Downtown Nashua are both moments away. The Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is within a 20 minute drive, with the new Airport Access Exit inside of 10 miles from Birch Pond Office Park. The Building's prominence, including monument directory signage listing all tenants, offers exceptional exposure to the high traffic counts heading both directions along Route 101A.
- +/- 70,000 SF Building Area
- Building Class: A
- Year Built: 1983
- 3 Stories
- +/- 5.80 Acre Lot
- Airport Industrial (AI) Zoning
- Steel & Masonry Construction w/ Red Brick Exterior
- Mechanically Fastened EPMD Installed in 2008
- Aluminum-framed Insulated Solar Glass Windows
- Municipal Water/Sewer
- Two-stage Split Heat Pump System (Tenants have complete control of Premises HVAC)
- Wet Sprinkler System
- Two 2,500 lb. Capacity Glass Passenger Elevator
- 5 Major Hotels in the Immediate Area
- 30+ Restaurants and Fast Food Establishments nearby, including many within walking distance
- Medical services nearby include the new five-story, 140,000 SF "Green" Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (less than 0.3 mi).
- Close proximity to Park and Ride lot with convenient bus service from Boston Express and Nashua Transit System.
- On-site Property Management
- Attractive Campus Setting w/ Wi-Fi
Full Brokerage Fee to Procuring Broker
* The information provided herein, while not guaranteed, is secured from sources we believe to be authoritative. All data is subject to change of price, error, or omissions, other conditions or withdrawal without notice.